Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Three (4)

1) I adore our library system. It had a large system of books available for their hold system. One thing I did the other day was put a bunch of St. Patrick's day books to read with my daughter on hold. And many of them have come in! I love reading books with my girls. I hope they learn to love reading as much as I do!

2) I'm just not ready to go to bed if I haven't read for a few minutes. It's my wind down time...sometimes. Sometimes a book grabs me and keeps me up. But a lot of the time I read a little and it helps my mind go to another world and not worry about what's going on in real life.

When is your favorite time to read?

3) Next week is going to be "Divine". In so so many ways! Be sure to check it out all week, not just Thursday.

0 comments: