Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday Three (8)

1) I am DETERMINED to keep this going and be more regular...like maybe even every week?  Wouldn't that be novel?  So if you're friends with me nudge me on Wed nights and let me know you look forward to my posts, cause I need to feel the love to feel the inspiration!

2) I am SO giddy that Halloween is coming up next week!  One of the things I do with my girls for any holiday is get a bunch of picture books from the library that are holiday specific.  This year I want to share two of my faves with you in mini-review format!

LITTLE GOBLINS TEN by Pamela Jane , illustrated by Jame Manning
Hardcover, 32 pages
Published July 26th 2011 by HarperCollins
Great Halloween counting book with rhythms and rhymes that allowed my 4 year old to participate in the reading process. Also the illustrations are absolutely adorable!




THE PICKY LITTLE WITCH by Elizabeth Brokamp, illustrated by Marsha Riti
Hardcover, 32 pages
Published July 7th 2011 by Pelican Publishing Company
This was a cute book. Great for Halloween and also your picky little eaters to show them that trying new foods can be a good thing!





3) I cannot believe that it's pretty much the end of October.  Where did this year go?  Wasn't it just yesterday I was making goals for the year, and not that it's October I'm thinking...I am running out of time!  What are some goals you made that you feel like you need to pick up the pace to accomplish?  One of mine is how many books I wanted to read.  Seems like I haven't been reading as much this year, which has resulted in me not blogging as much.  Which has all just made me sad.  Time to pick up the pace and take some more book time and less Facebook time!

0 comments: